Terms and Conditions
This website ("website") is hosted by Vibra Health Plan. The Vibra Health Plan website may also provide access to websites that are hosted by third parties. This website and the secure services shall be referred to collectively as the "services." The services include, but are not limited to, access to your account information, and other applications, information and activities exchanged or conducted via this website. Vibra Health Plan or a third party that sponsors this website are sometimes referred to collectively as the "company."
All of the content included on this website (the "content") is the property of the company and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Except as granted in the limited license below, any use of such content, including modification, transmission, presentation, distribution or republication, is prohibited without the express prior written consent of the company.
All trademarks, trade names, logos, brand names and service marks (the "marks") of the company, whether registered or unregistered, are the property of the company and are protected by U.S. and international trademark laws. All other marks appearing on the website are the property of their respective owners. Except as granted in the limited license below, nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the marks displayed on the website without the express written permission of the company or such third-party that may own such marks.
Medical liability disclaimer:
The medical content on this website is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to provide individualized medical diagnosis, treatment or advice. Reliance on information provided on this website is solely at your own risk. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. If you have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately. Do not use this website for medical emergencies.
The company does not represent or guarantee the reliability, completeness, timeliness, or accuracy of any content provided by the website. Nor does the company make any representations whatsoever regarding the results to be obtained from using the website. The content may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. Changes are periodically made to the content, and may be made at any time, without notice.
All content, products, and advice provided through the website, including all text, graphics, links, animation, and "cookies," are provided on an "as-is" basis without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the company disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to: warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement of third parties' rights, freedom from computer virus strains and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance.
The company does not warrant that the website will operate error-free or that the website and its server are free of computer viruses and other harmful files. If your use of the website or the content results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, the company is not responsible for those costs.
Limitation of liability:
In no event shall the company, or any of its members, shareholders, affiliates, directors, managers, employees, content providers or representatives, be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the website or any malfunctions, breakdowns, delays or compatibility problems with respect to the website, whether based on warranty, negligence, strict liability, or other tort theories, contract, patent or copyright laws, or any other legal theory, regardless of whether the company is advised of the possibility of such damages.
When using the website, information will be transmitted over a medium which may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of the company and its suppliers. Accordingly, the company shall not assume any liability for, or relating to, the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the services.
If you are dissatisfied with the website or any of the content contained therein, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue the use of the website.
Restrictions/passwords and termination
Restrictions on use:
As a condition to your use of the services you agree that you will not, directly or indirectly through agents, representatives or affiliated persons or entities: (i) use the website in order to invade the privacy of, obtain the identity of, or obtain any personal information about any other user of the website; (ii) modify, erase or damage any information contained on the computer of any user connected to the website; (iii) reverse engineer any portion of the website; (iv) use the website or the content in any manner that is inconsistent with the limited license granted herein; (v) upload or distribute in any way internet viruses, worms, trojan horses, corrupted files, or any other software or programs that may potentially cause damage to the operation of the company's computer systems or web servers or the computer systems of other users of the website; (vi) use the website to send bulk or commercial messages (i.e. "spam") or forge or misrepresent messages headers to mask the originator of the message; or (vii) use the website for illegal purposes.
Representations and warranties:
As a registered user of the services, you will select a user password in order to access the website. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and agree not to share or give your password to anyone else. You agree to immediately notify the company if you become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of your password. Contact us at 888.547.7949 for password or technical support.
Additional terms for providers
By using this website you (i) agree to abide all terms and conditions regarding claims format requirements, claims submission procedures, claim timeliness and benefit interpretations standards as communicated to you by the company; and (ii) agree to the following:
- that you will provide access to this website only to those employees and associates needing access in order to perform their jobs or to function on your behalf.
- that you are responsible for the use of this website and any patient information by your employees and associates or others accessing this website using your logon id and password.
- that this information is to be shared only with the patient or, where applicable, with a duly authorized representative of that patient.
- that individuals accessing patient information exercise due care to log off or lock their workstations when leaving them unattended for long periods of time.
- that individuals accessing patient information may not share their logon ids or passwords and will exercise due care to safeguard their logon id and password to ensure no unauthorized persons may log on to this website.
- that you will terminate in a timely fashion all access capabilities of your employees no longer working for you or associated with your practice whose job functions no longer require access.
Additional terms for producers and producer administrative staff
By using this website you agree to abide to all terms and conditions regarding the use of producer tools and communications found on this website and related portals, and agree to the following:
- that you will not share your user name and password with any individual.
- that you are responsible for the use of this website and any customer information that is entered.
- that in order to sell, solicit or negotiate health insurance and related lines of business in the name of Vibra Health Plan you must maintain an active appointment with the company and be licensed by the Insurance Department of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- to fairly and accurately portray Vibra Health Plan and the products and services that we offer to your customers.
- that non-licensed and non-appointed administrative staff may only provide assistance to a licensed producer in the creation of sales proposals and other materials used during the pre-sale and post-sale process.
- that non-licensed and non-appointed administrative staff may not use the information obtained through this website in the commission of an activity that requires by licensing by the Pennsylvania Insurance Department and appointment with Vibra Health Plan and/or one of its subsidiaries.
- that you will terminate in a timely fashion all access capabilities of your employees no longer working for you or associated with your business whose job functions no longer require access.
- that individuals accessing information exercise due care to log off or lock their workstations when leaving them unattended for long periods of time.
General legal provisions
Governing law and jurisdiction:
The company does not make any claims that the content provided by the website is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the website from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Nondiscrimination & Foreign Language Assistance Privacy Notice.