The Medicare program rates all health and prescription drug plans each year, based on a plan's quality and performance. Medicare Star Ratings help you know how good a job our plan is doing. You can use these star ratings to compare our plan's performance to other plans.
The two main types of Star Ratings are:
- Overall Star Rating that combines all of our plan's scores
- Summary Star Rating that focuses on our medical or prescription drug services
Some of the areas Medicare reviews for these ratings include:
- How our members rate our plan's service and care
- How well our doctors detect illnesses and keep members healthy
- How well our plan helps our members use recommended and safe prescription medication
Vibra Health Plan PPO
For 2019, Vibra Health Plan received the following Overall Rating from Medicare.
- Overall Star Rating: Not enough data available**
- Summary Star Rating — Health Plan Services: Not enough data available**
- Summary Star Rating — Drug Plan Services: 3.5 Stars
- Download information about Vibra Health Plan PPO Star Ratings.
- Download information about Vibra Health Plan PPO Star Ratings (Spanish version).
The number of stars shows how well our plan performs.*
|5 Stars — Excellent|
|4 Stars — Above Average|
|3 Stars — Average|
|2 Stars — Below Average|
|1 Star — Poor|
Learn more about our plan and how we are different from other plans at the Medicare website.
You may also contact us 7 days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time at 844.324.0690 711 (TTY), from October 1 to March 31. Our hours of operation from April 1 to September 30 are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. — 8:00 p.m. Eastern time.
Current members please call 844.388.8268 or 771 (TTY).
*Star Ratings are based on five stars. Star Ratings are assessed each year and may change from one year to the next.
**Some contracts do not have enough data to rate performance.