The Medicare program rates all health and prescription drug plans each year, based on a plan's quality and performance. Medicare Star Ratings help you know how good a job our plan is doing. You can use these star ratings to compare our plan's performance to other plans.
The two main types of Star Ratings are:
- Overall Star Rating that combines all of our plan's scores
- Summary Star Rating that focuses on our medical or prescription drug services
Some of the areas Medicare reviews for these ratings include:
- How our members rate our plan's service and care
- How well our doctors detect illnesses and keep members healthy
- How well our plan helps our members use recommended and safe prescription medication
Vibra Health Plan PPO
For 2019, Vibra Health Plan received the following Overall Rating from Medicare.
- Overall Star Rating: Not enough data available1
- Summary Star Rating — Health Plan Services: Not enough data available1
- Summary Star Rating — Drug Plan Services: 3.5 Stars
- Download information about Vibra Health Plan PPO Star Ratings.
- Download information about Vibra Health Plan PPO Star Ratings (Spanish version).
The number of stars shows how well our plan performs.2
|5 Stars — Excellent|
|4 Stars — Above Average|
|3 Stars — Average|
|2 Stars — Below Average|
|1 Star — Poor|
Learn more about our plan and how we are different from other plans at the Medicare website.
You may also contact us 7 days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time at 844.324.0690 711 (TTY), from October 1 to March 31. Our hours of operation from April 1 to September 30 are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. — 8:00 p.m. Eastern time.
Current members please call 844.388.8268 or 771 (TTY).
1Some contracts do not have enough data to rate performance.
2Star Ratings are based on five stars. Star Ratings are assessed each year and may change from one year to the next.