Start living the life you want with SilverSneakers
Get SilverSneakers® at no additional cost when you enroll in a Vibra Health Plan Medicare Plan.
The SilverSneakers Experience:
SilverSneakers has something for everyone, whatever your fitness level or ability. It’s more than a fitness program. It’s a fitness and lifestyle benefit that gives you the opportunity to connect with your community, make friends and stay active.
To help you look and feel your best, SilverSneakers includes the following:
- Memberships to thousands of participating fitness locations1 (visit as many as you wish)
- Group exercise classes2 designed for all abilities
- Fun activities held outside the participating location2
- SilverSneakers On-Demand™ workout videos, tips on fitness and nutrition, and more
- SilverSneakers GO™ mobile app with workout programs, location finder and more
- Additional online resources like a participating location finder and the SilverSneakers blog
- A member newsletter delivered right to your inbox
- Social connections through events such as shared meals, holiday celebrations and class socials
How Does It Work?
All you need to get started is your SilverSneakers member ID number. Find your closest SilverSneakers locations and take your ID number to the front desk. Then start working out! You can use any participating SilverSneakers location nationwide, so when you travel you can still get your workouts in.
This benefit does not include personal training sessions.
SilverSneakers Steps Kits
SilverSneakers Steps Kits are a good start for those who may not be quite ready to go back to the gym, are recovering from an injury, or don't have a SilverSneakers location near by. You can order one Step Kit per year by calling 1.888.423.4632.
- For Walking: Choose a pedometer to track your daily steps.
- For Toning: Get a SilverSneakers ball with exercise guide.
- For Strength: Request a resistance band for a variety of resistance exercises.
- For Yoga: A Yoga strap is available to aid in keeping in position.
- Each kit comes with a Quick Start Guide.
Go beyond the gym with classes and activities held in neighborhood locations like senior centers and recreation centers. SilverSneakers FLEX® offers more than 70 types of classes ranging from tai chi to boot camp and yoga. FLEX classes are usually small and are led by instructors trained specifically in senior fitness.
SilverSneakers On-Demand gives you the ability to exercise at home by following video workouts. SilverSneakers members simply log in through the Member page to access the On-Demand library. Videos range from easy, low-impact exercises to cardio workouts. You’ll also find articles and videos on topics like nutrition, fitness challenges and more.
SilverSneakers GO is the first fitness app designed just for you. SilverSneakers GO allows you to find locations, access workout programs, track and schedule activities, find locations, and get your member ID all on the go. This makes scheduling your next workout easier than ever before!
GetSetUp Virtual Classes
SilverSneakers is expanding beyond physical fitness by adding GetSetUp virtual classes! These classes give you many ways to engage in conversation and provide mental enrichment. Sign into your SilverSneakers account to see the many live instructor-led classes available, such as cooking, nutrition, fall prevention, music hour, and travel. There are even "brain games" to keep your mind healthy!
1Participating locations (“PL”) are not owned or operated by Tivity Health, Inc. or its affiliates. Use of PL facilities and amenities is limited to terms and conditions of PL basic membership. Facilities and amenities vary by PL.
2Membership includes SilverSneakers instructor-led group fitness classes. Some locations offer members additional classes. Classes vary by location.
SilverSneakers, the SilverSneakers shoe logotype and SilverSneakers FLEX are registered trademarks of Tivity Health, Inc. SilverSneakers On-Demand and SilverSneakers GO are trademarks of Tivity Health, Inc. © 2021 Tivity Health, Inc. All rights reserved.
Updated October 1, 2021