Events in Your Area
Learn more about your coverage or find a plan that's right for you.
Our Medicare seminars are great for potential members to compare plans, explore medical and prescription drug coverages and learn about the enrollment process. For new members, we'll explain plan and benefit details, help find providers and review coverage levels.
We’re here to help you choose next year’s Medicare plan. For your convenience, this year we’re offering both in-person and online informational seminars where our licensed Medicare agents will review:
- Medicare basics, including the four parts of Medicare
- Vibra Health Plan’s 2021 PPO plan options
- Available benefits & extras
The annual enrollment period for Medicare starts October 1 and ends December 7.
Find a Medicare seminar near you
We will hold in-person informational seminars at the locations below. These events will include a formal presentation, followed by a question-and-answer session.
- Cumberland County: Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, 148 Sheraton Dr., New Cumberland 17070
- Dauphin County: Best Western Premier, 800 E. Park Dr., Harrisburg 17111
- Lancaster County: Eden Resort and Suites, 222 Eden Rd., Lancaster 17601
- Lehigh County: The Center Hotel, 7736 Adrienne Dr., Breinigsville 18031
- Northampton County: Comfort Suites, 120 W. Third St., Bethlehem 18015
- York County: Four Points Sheraton, 1650 Toronita St., York 17402
Prefer to attend an online seminar?
Attend one of our live, online seminars from the comfort and convenience of your own home. Our licensed agents will present the same information as they do at our in-person events. You will need a laptop, tablet or smart phone and an internet connection to attend. Each seminar will include a live question-and-answer session.
Register for a free seminar
If you would like assistance registering for a seminar or would like to speak with one of our agents about Medicare plans, please call 833.611.4986 (TTY: 711). We’re available to help daily between 8 am and 8 pm.
Attend an in-person seminar
Attend an online seminar
Reserve your spot today.
Space is limited.
Updated October 1, 2020