About to turn 65? Not sure how Medicare works—or how and when to enroll?
Join us for a free seminar, and we’ll walk you through the basics, including:
- Who is eligible to enroll in Medicare?
- The difference between Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans.
- Definitions for Medicare parts A, B, C, and D, and how to decide which ones you may need.
- The timeline and key steps you need to know about when enrolling in Medicare for the first time.
- Reasons why some prefer a Medigap plan over Medicare Advantage plans.
Attend in-person? Online? It’s your choice.
For your convenience, we offer in-person and online versions of our live information seminars through the end of September. To review the available dates and times, please select the registration button for the type of seminar you'd like to attend. Please note that our in-person events currently are limited to the locations listed below.